Incubation is a unique and highly flexible combination of business development processes, infrastructure and people, designed to nurture and grow new and small businesses by supporting them through early stages of development and change.
A business incubator is a workspace created to offer startups and new ventures access to the resources they need, all under one roof. In addition to a desk or office, incubators often provide resident companies with access to expert advisors, mentors, administrative support, office equipment, training, and/or potential investors.
- To develop societal problem-solving skills among students through their creativity and design thinking abilities.
- To arrange periodical field visits in nearby places of interests and get them exposed with challenges in daily routines.
- To organize My Idea events periodically in order to improve students' problem-solving skill.
- To motivate students' participation in various National and International competitions viz. pitch festival, Hackathon, Google Startup contest and other similar events.
- To encourage faculty in organizing events on innovation, entrepreneurship and IPR in order to enhance their Mentorship capabilities.
- To support every innovation for Patent and fabrication through incubation.
- To strengthen Institute-Industry interaction for establishing incubation facility and investors' support.
- To associate our students in entrepreneurial ventures viz. Innovators / Creators / Market makers / Expanders / Scalers.
- To formulate our students' ideas to entrepreneurial values through our Innovation Hub.
- To strengthen our Institute-Industry partnerships for achieving Sustainable Development.
- To establish Technology Business Incubator for promoting innovations for successful Start-ups.
Incubation Cell In-Charge
|Name of the Faculty