Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED Cell) has been started to create job providers rather than job seekers among our students with the following objectives and activities.
Objectives of Entrepreneurship Development Cell:
- To transform entrepreneurship aspiring students as employment creators immediately after their graduation.
- To promote and maintain the spirit of Entrepreneurship amongst our college students.
- To provide a platform to convert the students innovative ideas into a viable enterprises.
- Organize entrepreneurship awareness camps, entrepreneurship development programmes, skill development programmes
- Organize Business Plan Competitions
- Arrange students-to-entrepreneurs "face to face" programmes
- Initiate innovative student projects for innovative product development
- Organize E-week celebrations
- Guide and assist potential entrepreneurs in the process of setting up, growing and managing the new venture
- Arrange guest lectures by successful entrepreneurs and provide a platform for interaction between professional entrepreneurs and student entrepreneurs
- Mentor student who have business ideas by placing them under the supervision of entrepreneurs, under a mentorship scheme
- Organize faculty development programmes to sensitize the faculty members in the college regarding the importance of entrepreneurship in real life, corporate life and economic development of the country.
||HoD / MBA
Click Here : ACTIVITIES